Remix ‘After 6 & 5&Dime Ft. Luther Soul – Butterflies’ to win an official release on Cr2 Records and more…
Following on from their history of successful releases, Paul Robinson and Lee Monteverde (now known as After 6 & 5&Dime) have joined forces once again to create one of the summer’s hottest records.
Featuring the indisputable vocals from house vocalist Luther Soul, ‘Butterflies’ is a house inspired track featuring subtle yet dynamic melodies, a dominant, soulful vocal throughout and distinctive production flair.
Listen to the track here (right click to open new tab).
Now it’s your turn to express your creativity and add your own twist on this powerful production. The top five winning productions will feature on the official remix package for this release as well as a list of other prizes.
Sign up below and receive the official remix stems from the release of ‘Butterflies’ as well as over 100MB of free samples from Sample Tools by Cr2.
We are looking for 5 genre style submissions (submit 1 or more remixes for your particular production style or choice):
2. Big Room / Progressive house
3. Trap / Dubstep / Future Bass
4. Pop / Dance
5. Indie Dance / Nu Disco
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
1. Placement as part of the official remix package alongside After 6 & 5&Dime on Cr2 Records on all digital stores worldwide,
2. £100 store credit for each winner on www.sampletoolsbycr2.com,
3. Promotion as an artist on Cr2 Records and Sample Tools by Cr2 social networks and mailing lists – exposure to hundreds of thousands of fans worldwide,
4. Promotion of your remix on the Cr2 Records Weekly radio show (syndicated to over 20 million people in more than 80 countries worldwide),
5. A free Master and Feedback service for one of your personal productions (https://www.sampletoolsbycr2.com/mastering/),
Email address for submissions via private Soundcloud upload link: [email protected]
NOTE: You MUST submit a private Soundcloud link, we will not accept any publicly uploaded remixes.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Monday 22nd July 2019 (11:59pm UK time)