- Please choose a product to add to your basket…
What you get
- Total File Size: 628.5 MB (Un-Zipped)
- Total Audio Files: 519
- Total MIDI Files: 89
- 20 x Bass Hits (Key Labeled)
- 20 x Bass Loops (Key + BPM Labeled)
- 20 x Claps
- 20 x Kicks (Key Labeled)
- 20 x Hats
- 20 x Perc
- 20 x Snares
- 20 x Drum Loops (80 Including Stem Variants)
- 20 x FX
- 20 x Presets (Sylenth)
- 20 x Synth Hits (Key Labeled)
- 20 x Synth Loops (Key + BPM Labeled)
- 40 x MIDI
- 15 x Vocal Hits
- 6 x Songstarters (Including 84 Audio Files + 49 MIDI Files)
- 3 x Prod-Cast Video Tutorials
- 1 x Productivity video with Mike Monday
- 1 x Production Booklet
- 1 x Marketing video with Budi Voogt
Sample Tools by Cr2 are back once again with another huge production toolkit carefully created by our professional sound designers.
Introducing… PHAT HOUSE (Featuring Vocals)!
This toolkit takes inspiration from the sounds of Patrick Topping, Camelphat, Green Velvet, Dennis Cruz and many other top underground dance music producers.
If you’re looking to download a sample pack that is a complete learning resource and provides you with all the tools necessary to become a better producer then this is for you.
Phat House not only provides you with high-quality audio files but also with MIDI, synth presets, tutorial files and a production booklet.
Phat House is a Tech House twist which combines the underground genre with hip-hip vocal influences.
As you can hear from the demo, this pack includes additional vocal samples to accompany our songstarters and also an extra folder including a number of vocal hits which are ready for you to drag and drop in your samplers.
Sample Tools by Cr2 pride ourselves in giving you everything you need to learn, create and grow as a music producer… That’s why we also include extra tools to help you introduce new ways to focus your mindset and mental approach to the create process with our video with Mike Monday (every producers best friend).
Plus a marketing video guiding you with the process on pitching your tracks to record labels.