What you get
- Over 1.3 GB Total Content
- 699 x 128 BPM Heavy 24bit WAV Loops and One-Shots
- 20 x Heavy, Twisted Bass Loops
- 111 x Punchy Drum Hits
- 40 x Key Labelled Kick Drums
- 25 x Tight and Hard Hitting Drum Loops With Stem Variants
- 40 x Cutting FX Sounds
- 26 x Hand in the Air Synth Loops and Hooks
- 30 x Essential Synth One-Shots
- 97 x Ultra Flexible MIDI Files
- 8 x Inspiring Songstarter Construction Kits
- 41 x Inspiring Music Loops
- 21 x Killer Massive Presets
- 27 Minutes of Essential Prod-Cast Video Tutorial Footage
- 1 x Music Productivity Video with Mike Monday
- 1 x ‘Art of Pitching’ Video with Budi Voogt
- 1 x Production Booklet
Heavy Electro contains over 1.3 GB of content which includes nearly 900mb of essential audio and MIDI alongside 27 minutes of our trademark Prod-Cast video tutorials. We have raised the bar once again however as Heavy Electro also includes 20 of the finest NI Massive presets, giving you ALL the tools you need to create the next dance floor bomb!
Produced by Flybug, this pack is inspired by the likes of Knife Party, Feed Me and Zomboy. Easily one of there most technical genres to produce, this style of production can be a steep learning curve for newcomers. Therefore, we have done everything possible to give you the sounds you need but also provide you with raw materials in the shape of MIDI files and Massive presets for ultimate flexibility.
The basslines are twisted up beyond belief and are brimming with meticulously crafted, detailed distortion, filtering, EQ and modulation. Our drum hits and loops are phat and punchy, synth loops are primed for dancefloor destruction and you also get 8 ultra inspiring key labelled songstarter construction kits to get the creative juices flowing. You also get a collection of mainroom hooks and futuristic FX sounds and loops.
Along with 3 bundled videos and our production booklet, as usual our packs contain a video with music production productivity guru Mike Monday and another video which is the ultimate guide to pitching your music to labels and industry professionals from the Music Marketing Academy’s Budi Voogt.