We have partnered up with academy of electronic music school, SubBass as well as leading global music organisations to offer an extensive outreach and attractive output for emerging artists.
‘The SubBass Producer Competition, in association with NVS Music Group will offer students and emerging artists platforms to promote themselves and their creations, whilst motivating mastery in music production and self-marketing. This competition gives the creator a chance to “work to a brief” where producers will make a track with a festival, stage and time in mind, using the providing samples and original content.
NVS are responsible for some of Europe’s most respected festivals and projects including Outlook Festival, Dimensions Festival, Sunfall Festival and Knowledge Arena. Affiliate Partners include Native Instruments, ihouseu, Track it Down and Sample Tools by Cr2.’
To enter this competition:
- Choose a festival: Outlook or Dimensions Festival
- Choose a stage: Beach Stage, Mungo’s Arena or The Moat
- Choose a time your track would be played
- Download the sample pack provided and choose your samples
- Combine samples with original content and make your track
- Upload your track (mp3) to your SoundCloud including #subbassproducercomp in the description along with a short bio and your social media links
- Email link of track to [email protected] and we will share to the SubBass Producer Playlist
- Get at least 100 plays on your track to qualify for entry into the competition
Winning Production receives:
- Digital Promotional Campaign (SoundCloud, ihouseu and Track It Down) for Winning Production
- Free Course at SubBass Academy
- VIP Access to Outlook, Dimensions or Sunfall Festival (2017)
- Knowledge Arena Pro Pass
- 3 Month Track It Down Pro Membership
- 3 x Free Sample Packs from Sample Tools by Cr2
Top 5 entrants receive:
- Invited to a group mastering and feedback session at SubBass studios
All entrants receive:
- Free sample pack
- 10% off all SubBass Studio and Online Courses
All producers entering this competition will receive a free sample pack and qualify for discounts on any studio or online course at SubBass Academy. Through studying at SubBass they will have access to further discounts to any music production or DJing equipment via affiliate retail partners Westend DJ.
The SubBass Producer Competition will be accepting submissions until 6th March, with the winners announced on 13th March.