We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to oversee key singles and compilation projects on the Cr2 Records schedule along-side label management. This will be a temporary position covering for our Marketing Manager whilst away on sabbatical for the period of start of February to the end of April 2016.
The role will include:
- Presenting and coordinating thorough and detailed marketing plans developed along side the Cr2 Records team whilst implementing ideas and experience into the overall projects, reporting into label management.
- Maintaining and managing detailed projects, ensuring timely delivery of all marketing assets for the promotion of key releases whilst sticking to marketing budgets, P&L’s and delivery timelines.
- Coordination of various external artist management teams, record labels and out-sourced marketing companies to deliver marketing materials on time and within campaign schedule.
- Implementing creative strategies to maximise potential and fan engagement across all platforms.
- Demonstrating strong marketing skills and detailed campaign management.
- Preparing and delivering sales and marketing reports to label management.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorm sessions sharing new ideas.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Must have at least 3 years within a project management / artist relations / marketing role for a record label.
- In depth knowledge and ability to think creatively.
We are looking to fill the position very quickly. Applicants must apply with CV and covering letter to[email protected].